Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct. While this page is an introduction, please refer to the contributing page on the repository.
These are the main categories that you can work on. We further mark issues with a
high-priority tag or a
good first issue tag to indicate their importance to the project and subjective level of easiness to get started on respectively. If you don’t see the
enhancement tag or you see any of the
to reproduce or
discussion tags, it may not be wise to start working on these issues.
Here are a few quick links to get you started:
Please refer to the develop guide.
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you’ve added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you’ve changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
By contributing to PeerTube, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its AGPLv3.0 license.